Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have 2 twin grand son's. Ones head has gotten smaller but the other has not. Harland is 10 months old and shows no negative signs yet of this condition. The excess fluid is on the outside of the brain.

Does anyone know what method I might use to see if I can help him heal. I have 3 healing books of Chunyi Lin I have been studying.

I have been studying SFQ for 4 years now and healing my self and my wife have been my only experience for healing. Nothing compares to what has happened to me since I started studying SFQ. My T'ai Chi after 25 years did not give me what I have experienced from SFQ. But it improved my T'ai Chi incredible.

Thanks
Jimmy Rogers

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Jimmy Rogers,

I'm not sure what three healing books of Chunyi Lin's you have. If you have the Level two course (part of the deluxe home study course), do the detection and work with what you find.

Be sure to spend time on the spine, base of the head and neck, and the heart and heart thymus.

Much Love,

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved