Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello. I am looking to see if it is possible to get permanent or at least long-lasting results with the Letting Go Paraliminal. More specifically, is it possible to completely let go of negative emotions such as fear, shame, apathy, etc. with use of this program, and if so, how? Like, how many times would I need to listen to it treat one of the negative emotions listed above, for example?

Any input would be appreciated.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Since we live in a world that bombards us with triggers that take us down, letting go is an ongoing skill. Yes once you've made it part of your life you'll find that it's easier to let go.

Then there will be periods where we find ourselves bogged down in our lives where stuff happens that takes it toll emotionally you'll revisit the recordings.

The Paraliminal helps you Let Go and you can take it further by using more techniques as taught in The Sedona Method.

Alex

I have found the Letting Go Paraliminal to be very effective. Last summer when it first came out I ordered a copy and it helped me move through a very intense bout of anxiety that nothing else did. Since then I use it fairly regularly, I even listen to the sleep track a number of times in a row to deepen my process. Sometimes it takes a few times of listening that way to get through a pattern of thinking, or a collection of thought patterns that are closely linked. It has been very liberating for me.

OP Offline

Hi, mimichi. As it so happens, I have been using Letting Go along with Belief almost exclusively for the past month or so. I've used the former to release chunks of desire, anger, anxiety, shame, and guilt.

Would you care to share more details about your experiences using the program, if it would not be too much trouble? More specifically, besides anxiety, what other issues have you released with it?

Last edited by Biltwell; 03/27/14 06:14 AM.

Hi,
I have used the Paraliminal Accelerator as a tool where every night I listen to the paraliminal outlined. I find I am able to move through my day easier and with more discipline. Meaning, I am doing what I need to do to get what I want, with less anxiety and with more joy. I also have used the Sedona Method and keep it in my "Mental Tool Box" for times when I need to release and move on to better feeling moods. One thing I share with others is to start a list of these mental tools that can be used when you are not in a very resourceful state.

Lisa

Hi Biltwell,

Sorry, I haven't been on the forum for a little while.

I have used letting go for all sorts of issues, mainly I start with whatever is coming up. Because I sometimes use it with track 3 on repeat I have found myself able to go deeper into some issues or a series of issues that were sort of "glued" or lumped together. For instance, I had a number of very traumatic and profoundly life altering events over the course of a few years at the beginning of my adolescence that happened to come up in some semblance of order, I felt shame, anger, guilt and terror come up at different times and just kept going through track 3 on repeat until I felt freed up.

Sometimes if big emotion comes up and I don't completely release it, I wind up with a bit of a headache so I prefer to stick with it until I feel open and at ease with life and myself. It doesn't take very long I find. I often experience a lot of releasing in my jaw and mouth area. I guess all the tension I've held there over the years, or all the things I've not said. I try to let my body move if it needs to usually it's just a little bit but its seems significant.

Lately I've been aware of a deep sense of inertia and have been circling it a bit with The letting go paraliminal and it has helped some. It's a little sticky though so I've also been using some others like belief too, and self esteem, new behaviour or Instantaneous magnetism to help me identify ways of being that are more appealing to me.

Another way I've used letting go is with physical tension, one night I woke up and felt a very tight narrow band of tension that ran down my spine - i felt it was old emotion but couldn't relate to it other than tension. I found the process really effective.

Is this helpful at all?

OP Offline

That is a very helpful response, Mimichi, with the details helping me to make more sense of things.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved