Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82992 04/03/14 05:14 PM
Nisk197 Offline OP
OP Offline

What methods can i use to increase the potency and effectivness of my purpose and affirmations?
Generally ive been having the same goal when i first begin to photoread, and that is to "absorb the knowledge of this book". It's a pretty general purpose but that is literally what i want to achieve from photoreading. Do you have any suggestions regarding how i can achieve this goal more effectively, such as being more specific or how often i should repeat my goal to myself?
The same goes for my closing affirmations as well. I generally use "I now know the information in this book" or "I release this information to my mind and body to process and utilize" or "This information is available to me whenever I see fit". Should i specifically mention the book title or topic in my affirmations?
Also will repeating an affirmation such as "All that I photoread makes a lasting impression on my mind and is available to me" repeatedly and periodically increase my retainment of information I photoread?
I'm looking to use my self-talk to better direct my mind to increase the effectiveness of my photoreading, any suggestions relating to this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:
What methods can i use to increase the potency and effectivness of my purpose and affirmations?

Try one and if it works for you great if not dump it and try another NOPS.

Quote:
Should i specifically mention the book title or topic in my affirmations?

Try it and see.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved