Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82966 03/25/14 08:03 PM
Amelia Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, I have the course through Level 3, started last spring, though I find I am moving slowly through the materials to more fully understand and apply.
I have been on the last couple lessons of Level One (I come back to space clearing a lot). and the last 6 weeks or so, have not studied at all, just did monthly cure, had other things I was focusing on, starting a new job.
In the last six weeks- two months, things have been wonky. I have done some things for general enhancement for me: Female 5 as well as the yearly and monthly cures and activations.
I have been struggling for months around money, not having enough for bills, food. I rented out the bedroom I was using as an office. One guy ended up in the ICU two weeks in, leaving a messy room and unpaid utilities.
Then I rented to who I thought was a nice couple for just a month. They are bickering over paying the agreed upon portion of utilities, they are acting out, like turning the heat off when it's 20 degrees, and trying to lock me out of my own home.
Meanwhile, I was hired 2 months ago for a job which I love doing. They want me to put in hours without billing them for the hours, one pay check was returned for insufficient funds, the next one never arrived. My supervisor said there are issues, so I'm looking for a new job.
I have done the success area enhancements as well as framing my intentions, which was fun.
Any recommendations? Could these roommies be throwing things off? Is there something else?
I would love to have this home to myself again, have a good income that supports me.
This is the year of the Horse, my year. I feel it will be my best thus far. Is there something I can do to be alignment with good flow again?
Appreciate your expertise. Thanks!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Amelia,

Thank you for the post and sharing your situation.

What direction does your front door face and in what sector of the house is it?

Have you worked with the water dragon section of the course?

Best,

Shawn

Amelia Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn, my front door faces North, is in the Northwest sector of my home. Immediately outside the front door is a three sided walled porch, so one does not see the street, one sees the solid wall of the porch when one opens the door.

For the yearly activation, I hung a white/ivory yin/yang from Marie's different color yin/yang symbols, on the top of the inside of my front door in the Northwest.

This is my Wisdom area.

I don't believe I have studied the water dragon? Which section and relevant cures/activations is that?

I spent a lot of time on Essentials and Level One, do what I can understand of the yearly and monthly cures & activations.

Starting Level 2, CD One, now.

Also, I am wondering, first I focused on activating my four auspicious directions. Recently I thought, maybe I should enhance the General Abundance area, the Southeast.

Wondering if that threw things off.

And wondering, when doing the monthly & yearly cures & activations, does one only do the topic under one's Personal Energy Number, meaning, my personal energy number is Female 5, so Northwest is my Health area. Do I do cures for health only or all 4: Success, Health, Relationships & Wisdom, in the Northwest?

Also, do I ignore the four directions that are inauspicious? For example, for the yearly cure, in the Southeast, under Success it recommends a rose color item. Do I do cures for each area, each category, in the inauspicious areas as well?

I have not gotten that far, to Level 3, where it discusses monthly, yearly, stars. We're coming up on May's Monthly Stars soon. It would be good to know how best to facilitate...

Thanks!

Open to Good and Better!

Amelia

Hi Amelia,

When implementing the Yearly and Monthly Cures you implement both. Most important are the annual cures followed by the monthly.

Think of it this way... Which ones hang around the longest and are most likely to exert the most influence? Yep, the Annual stars.

Start with these and then work on your monthly. You have around 6 days prior and 6 days after the stars have flown in for the month. I would suggest that you start preparing for June, you will feel ready to go by the time they fly in laugh.

When applying the cures, apply them for all sectors. This will benefit all who live or visit your home. You'll be spreading ripples of joy out from your home and creating good luck for everyone :-).

Apply all cures for bad luck and good luck. This will help to correct any in-auspicious chi that is coming from the star combinations and either suppress them or turn them into good luck.

Hope this helps and I can't wait to hear of the progress.

In Joy, Love and Blessings,
Damien Munro

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Amelia,

Activation the Abundance direction and other aspects you want more of in your life as per Levels One and Two course is right on.

When you activate your 4 personal best directions with your activation cards, that is working at a different energetic "layer" than the General and Time feng shui. It doesn't matter if the general space feng shui facet/intent you are activating happens to be in a non-aspicious direction.

Although not as dynamic as the time feng shui, the general space feng shui will make a bigger difference over time.

How does the feng shui of your rental area look?

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved