Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Last weekend I attended the Spring Forest level 3 workshop with master Lin and afterward I was telling some fellow students about a horrifying energy experience I had with my son. I had gotten some terrifying heart palpitations and head pain when I connected with his energy to see if I could help him with some nighttime fears he had been experiencing. I asked a couple questions and basically got that my son and I knew each other is at least one past life and if I continued my line of questioning about his fears in this lifetime then it would definitely hurt me. So I stopped the line of questioning, the heart palpitations stopped and the pain in my head slowly went away.

All of the fellow students came to the same conclusion just about at the same time. They said that I needed to forgive myself and my son for whatever happened in the previous life/lives.

I have no idea what happened and I don't really want or need to know. But I've thought about it for a few days and I think they are all right. I need to forgive. But I have no idea how to go about forgiving myself or my son for something when I don't know what that something is.

I've used EFT (tapping) to forgive and release resentment, but you kind've have to be feeling the resentment and the unforgiveness in order to release those feelings. I don't have those feelings for my son or myself because I don't have any reason to have those feelings in this lifetime.

Does anyone have any suggestions/experience with forgiving someone (even yourself) for past life transgressions when you don't know what they are?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

This is a great example of how working on others can help us heal. We've more than likely interacted with those in our current lives before, so when we have the opportunity to clear blockages, whether through detecting and clearing others, or doing our own exercise and meditations, it helps healing happen at not only a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level, but residual, connective level as well.

Sometimes asking questions is more for our heads than necessary for the healing. A bunch of years back, there used to be a SFQ Association and we'd have a time when you could work on, and be worked on by other students. Some would rush over to the Level Three or Four students who tended to give more information out after the healing was done than needed. The mini psychic reading story or description of what s/he picked up was quite a draw...and quite the opposite focus of what Master Lin recommends, so I made sure that folks were clear that you just say that you did some wonderful work together today, and as for the rest of the information, 99/100 times it isn't for the person to hear, rather, just for you as you do the healing. There are those times when you ask if they are to be told, and there is a yes, but not often.

So rather than digging deep into a past-life can of worms, acknowledge the sensations, know that it's all just energy and follow the energy to it's root/blockage or ask where the blockages are. Then clear them with love.

Master Lin talks about this more in his level four classes, as well as some wonderful ways to help similar issues caused during pregnancy, and clearing a home.

It is all adaptable.

I like Shawn's answer. smile

I would have babbled about Love, Kindness and Forgiveness, and intent on healing's end result, and inviting the energies in, and something about time-qi-mind not being limited even if you don't know how. You're better off reading Shawn's ask and heal with heart not head message.

You are perfection,
Iam2 cool

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved