Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82600 12/10/13 11:13 AM
OP Offline

Hi, I am very new to Diamond Dowsing but believe I have located two positive vortexes. One is in a bedroom and one is in another bedroom which I use for exercising. Both of the vortexes are located in the corners of the rooms so I don't know how large the aura fields are because the rods hit the wall stopping me from going any further. My question is, can I just put a raw quartz crystal in the corner of the exercise room to increase its field and do I have to put it on the ground or can I display it on the wall in that corner. The other one is a room where someone sleeps, so should I just leave this one alone? By the way, they don't sleep in this corner, they sleep in the opposite corner of this room. Thanks for any advice.

OP Offline

Problem solved - I placed a quartz crystal in the corresponding corner of the exercise room and this has increased the aura field in the room considerably. The energy level is now 50+. A nice space for exercising, meditating and Qi Gong.

Hey Sharon

I hope the exercise room is working out nicely ;-)
I have managed to relocate a number of vorticies and ley lines, which were either tooo positive to sleep near or causing wierd dreams. Send me an email if you need any additional help

all good things

Pete

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved