Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Salma Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everybody, I am new to the forum! I got diamond fun shui course in 2010, but honestly didn't make the best of it and tried couple of stuff, then moved. I have two questions:

1. Im not sure my measurement for direction is accurate, I checked online watched video..isn't there just a simple one way? or at a least a simple video for fun shui that is easy to understand?

2. i started my own business in 2012, and 2 weeks a go i thought I check the shop direction! the place is very small and cant manipulate a lot! there is a lot of potential in the business I am in, but for the last two years I was in LOSS, and frustration all the time! this is the direction reading (if my measurement is correct:

1. Im always not comfortable sitting in the office and find excuse to leave the office, even if am there I am distracted and not focused .I feel excited about the business when I am not there only.My desk is located in my Loss/theft direction

2. I usually maintain very food relation with people. strangely since I started my biz, I lost couple of personal and business relations! I found the relation area is in clutter!

2. We dont seem to hire the right perosn for the job, I found out that my staff set in frustraion direction

3. The door entrance is total loss

you can see how excited I am to apply fug shui to my shop! I really appropriate your help on this regard. please note the shop is very small and we cant change the entrance door! so im note sure what can I do

Thank

Salma

Last edited by Salma; 02/17/14 07:19 AM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Salma,

Which version of the Diamond Feng Shui course do you have. Level 1(silver), 2(gold), or 3(diamond)?

It's not so much about the front door or your desk being in on or your four less auspicious directions, rather let's ooh at what direction do you face when seated at your desk?

Best,

Shawn

Salma Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear Shawn,

Thank you so much for your reply.
I have the level one fung shui. my desk is on the north which is my "loss/theft" and I am facing SE which is my "total loss" direction and happened to be the shop door. The shop is a rectangular shape, hence I face the coming customer directly

regards
Salma

Last edited by Salma; 02/19/14 09:05 AM.
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Dear Salma,

make your activation cards for your business and place them in red envelopes in their appropriate directions.

Does your front door face SE when you stand on the threshold facing out with your compass?

Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved