Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mel_K Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello smile
I just got the Diamond Feng Shui course and I am loving it! I am starting to do the changes but I have a couple of questions. Hope somebody can help me. The kitchen room and the living room are in the same room but there is a wall in between (around 1/3) that separates them but there is no door in between them. Do I consider this as a whole room or I separate them? Also, my room has an ensuite (bathroom) Do I consider as a whole room? thank you! smile

Hi Mel_K,

That is fantastic news, you have made a wonderful decision to do this course.

When you look at your Bathroom and Living Space and their combined/adjoining rooms, do they feel like a separate space or do you feel as though they are one?

This will be an individual thing for you. Would I be correct in guessing that the en-suite has a door that can be closed?

You would really want this to be a separate room and to keep this door closed at all times.

I would mainly work with the "small Tai Chi" (treat each room as it's own smaller space) in each room and see how this feels. If this does not feel right you can switch to the whole room (larger area). It really is up to you and what "feels" right.

Remember to work with what space you have. Feng Shui is about what "feels" right, not hard and fast rules.

Blessings,
Damien

Mel_K Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Damien for your reply.
Yes the en-suite is a bathroom inside the room but it has a door, so I am closing it now! Oh I see I understand what you mean. I will do what you say and try to separate them ans see how it goes.

Many thanks!!

Mel

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved