Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82784 02/06/14 02:39 AM
Mizkim Offline OP
OP Offline

I've used the Ultimate You library since October. I wanted to work on my self talk and organization.

I listened to the Self Esteem Supercharger for a couple of weeks. And I have to say it has helped tremendously. My internal self talk has improved and I don't catch myself beating myself up. I still try to listen to it once a week.

I then listened to Break The Habit and Get It Done to help with the organization part. My goal was to get organized and stay organized. I believed they helped me to get organized and felt I was making progress in doing things as they needed to be done and putting things back when I was finished with them.

I listened to one program a day. And then about 3 weeks ago I became very resistant to listening to the programs, I started not to listen everyday, I started to leave things out, didn't do what I needed to do to keep organized.

I'm not sure what I should do. I know that there are going to some ups and downs along the way. I'm not totally back to my old ways, nor has the negative self talk returned.

I've looked at the other programs and nothing seemed to resonate with what I was experiencing.

So any suggestions to get me moving along again or should I keep up with what I've been doing?

Another thought is that there is a part of me that hates being told what to do or I'm sabotaging myself for some unknown reason. Is there something that could help address that?

Thanks

Last edited by Mizkim; 02/06/14 02:40 AM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Allow yourself to have a break. It's a bit like, I'm already doing this so why are you nagging me. Or think of mom telling you to clean your room and your room has been clean for the last three weeks.

It means start setting new goals. You don't need to keep using the Paraliminal for those same goals.

If you don't listen daily that's fine. I've had a fairly long break from them myself.

Alex

Mizkim Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Alex. That makes sense to me.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved