Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Hi and thanks to any suggestions.

Lately I am learning to set boundaries for myself because I have to live my dream, and I can't give my time and attention to everyone that wants it.

One thing I have started using is Talking to Win, and Positive Relationships. I definitely see that these are good, but really the problem for me isn't so much about communication as I think it comes down to how I feel about myself when I am firm.

I know it's all for the best so why the feelings? What's the best paraliminals for feeling good about saying no.
Also I think I am afraid of losing affection or love. Overall I think I am generally pretty together but this is an area of my life that I would feel much better about improving. Thanks very much and have a great weekend.

Last edited by Perri-Girl-123; 01/11/14 08:32 PM.
Learning Strategies Admin

Positive Relationships - when people know you they know how to change your mind or make you feel guilty. Use Positive Relationships to deal with that. Sales Leap - sell your ideals with confidence. If you say no - you need to have people accept that that is the deal.

And Self-Esteem Supercharger is a good one to use when you've been saying no.

Anxiety Free for dealing with fears.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks Alex. That's quite a few so that should keep me busy for a while.
I was also wondering if it's okay to use these in addition to the Accelerator Even though I'm using the course for a specific goal that's not related I feel these other areas still need my attention. Thanks again..

Yes! You can use more than one Paraliminal in a day. With the Accelerator you're working through a main goal or target. That still allows you to grab another Paraliminal to deal with day to day challenges. example - report needs to be done this week and keep putting it off, because, not confident what to write, use Talk to Win, still not motivated concerned about time it will take, use Get Around to it to make a start. This can be two additional Paraliminals one day. You only need to consider your time and remember to leave at least 20 minutes between listening sessions.

Alex

OP Offline

That's great! I am so relieved to hear that.

By the way. I used Self Esteem Supercharger last night and today honestly woke up with a good feeling. I feel just a bit more loving and accepting of myself without all the needless punishment that never helps anyway. Just that little change actually helps me feel closer to my dream.

I do still feel a bit anxious being under pressure to do what others want, but SE Super Charger has helped a lot. It will be a lot easier for me to make changes when I am not as afraid. Definitely going with Anxiety Free tonight. Thanks again Alex.

Great to notice the little changes in the right direction. It means you're ready to handle the bigger ones and telling the universe that.

Alex

OP Offline

Hi again Alex. Over this past week I have noticed lots of little changes since listening to the paraliminals you suggested.

I am finding that more love, cooperation and an open mind instead of one size fits all solutions seems to work more than drawing lines in the sand. Also I think a little forward planning and working through my fears goes a long way as well. Anxiety Free and Automatic Pilot really help.

Tonight is Talking to Win which I haven't used for a while. Have a great weekend! Thanks again.

Tera

Glad to hear that.

Alex

Hi

I was wondering how can automatic pilot help in this case? My intuition tells me it would help me right now but not sure how to set the intention as to changing my subconscious self-sabotage thoughts & mental images.

Thank you smile

Decide the outcome and behaviour you would like. That becomes the focus of Automatic- Pilot. If you try to figure out the how you might do this you won't get it. Hand the job to the greater mind and just focus on the outcome. Who would you be, how would you act, how would you know it's no longer a problem?

Alex

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved