Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bram777 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I'm really getting a lot out of Jeddah's Freedom 101 course and it is really bringing much greater clarity to the work Ive done with Seeds of Enlightenment. I am dazzled by the depth of these teachings and how Jeddah approaches these oftentimes difficult and esoteric material with such simplicity and straightforwardness. I'm finally finding a way to "connect the dots" with things that Ive been grappling with for a long time on my spiritual path.

I have a question about the Sea of Awareness that Jeddah talks about quite a bit on SOE. In listening to the SOE meditations, I have a good understanding that I am one with this everpresent energy and that it is the medium of my everyday experience in the world. I quite like the imagery of the metaphor and it has served me well in my practice. What Im somewhat mystified by is that Jeddah doesnt really mention the sea of awareness in the Freedom 101 material and im a bit unsure of what the corresponding terminology is in this new course. This is not a big issue for me, but it has piqued my curiosity.

Is this a term that Jeddah is no longer using in her teachings? My best guess is that what she refers to as the sea of awareness in SOE is now the more generic term of "energy." Any thoughts, insights, or understandings? Thanks so much for the opportunity to ask questions and get answers on this forum. Im wondering if Learning Strategies has any objection to people taking the Freedom 101 course to use this forum as a means to build a better sense of community and share experiences.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Bram!

Glad to hear you are enjoying Jeddah’s teachings so much. I have also found them to be amazingly profound and pertinent in my own life.

It’s funny, because I have been working with Jeddah’s materials for over 5 years and didn’t connect the dots that she hasn’t been mentioning the Sea of Awareness in the Freedom 101 series. For me, that terminology has always been synonymous with multiple expressions from various other teachers and schools of thought (i.e. the Emptiness from Chunyi Lin – Spring Forest Qigong, the Quantum Field from Marie Diamond – Diamond Feng Shui, Universal Energy, Life Force Energy, etc.).

As some of the people in Freedom 101 do not have the Changing the Paradigm series, it is possible that Jeddah is purposefully making the terminology more “generic.” Regardless, isn’t it great to be consciously aware of that energy and how malleable it is?

We definitely encourage people to use our Forum to share experiences and build relationships with like minded people. The Learning Strategies Facebook page also often has interesting and lively discussions. Please feel free to participate in either venue.

Enjoy the wonder-filled journey!

With much love,
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved