Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82445 10/20/13 09:29 PM
Kieran Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi folks I have just joined the forum today.I have purchased quite a lot of Learning Strategies courses. I like to go back to certain tracks I find inspiring and useful but on occasion have trouble finding where they are.
I am presently trying to find a certain track CD and course and would be much obliged if anyone could help.
It was a track where Paul Scheele discussed DR Emoto and the effects of emotions on water crystals, equally he discussed an experiment in which obsevations where made on participants emotional state and blood sample taken from same.
If anyone can help me with this I would be very grateful.http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/images/icons/default/ooo.gif

Kieran #82450 10/22/13 08:25 AM
Learning Strategies Admin

See Sonic Access and page 35 of the manual.

Alex

Kieran #82451 10/22/13 10:03 PM
Kieran Offline OP
OP Offline

That's great Alex. Where else would you get answers to your quetions so effortlessly than in a learning straegies forum. Your courses are answering all my questions about life even the small ones such as this one.I was trying to find this for the last few days. Gratitude. Thankyou!

Kieran #82453 10/23/13 08:25 AM

The Learning Strategies team. I checked with the others.

I don't think there are any small questions, just some that take a little longer to find the answer to.

Alex

Kieran #82486 11/01/13 08:08 PM
Kieran Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Alex I listened to Sonic Acess but Paul does not make reference to Dr Emoto on the actual cds although it is in the booklet as you stated.
I have also blasted my way through Genius Code, Abundance for Life and presently Effordless Success but still have not found the recordings where he discusses the effect of thoughts and feelings on water and blood cells. I just know he discussed this on one of his course cds but still I am unable to find were this was actually verbalised and discussed by Paul.
Kind Regards
Kieran

Kieran #82492 11/04/13 08:13 AM

The Effortless Success course mentioned the vibrational frequencies of the tuning forks, may have mentioned water. However a search of transcripts show that none of the courses does he discuss it on the recordings. It's possible you heard Paul speak as a guest speaker. I'm not sure about his Drop Into Genius recordings. They are not handled by Learning Strategies.

Paul had written about Dr Emoto's work it in our newsletters.

I have no doubt you heard Paul mention it.

Have you considered reading the book by Dr Emoto? Facinating stuff. It was also covered in a bit of detail in the movie What the Bleep..

Just wondering what specifically you were looking for?

Alex

Kieran #82495 11/04/13 08:05 PM
Kieran Offline OP
OP Offline

Yes Alex you could be right maybe its on or included in some other course that is not a learning strategies course. I have the film What the Bleep.. so I will have a look at that again.
I am ok with Dr Emoto's work but what totally fascinated me and now I'm thinking that I might have dreamt it, is based on the belief that I heard Paul speak about an experiment where blood samples were taken on participants and they were able to show that the emotional state of the individual participants could still affect the blood sample, even from a distance.
So thank you for your input I will not bother you any more on this subject but leave it to my subconscious to lead me to it if it is more than a dream.Do so appreciate your efforts at helping me.So thanks again for that. If I ever figure it out I will let you know.
Kind Regards
Kieran

Kieran #82496 11/05/13 08:29 AM

I know of that research. Wasn't connected with Dr Emoto's work. I've come across it a few times. Main source Secret Life of Plants.

The experiment was testing the persons emotions and the reaction to the thoughts. Backster attached a lie detector to plants and then thought of burning a leaf (long story short) The plant reacted causing a spike in the machine before Backster could even find a match or lighter. They basically attached a lie detector to cells extracted from a person's mouth, The cells reacted the same as the cells still in the person when triggered even when there was a distance between them.

So off on a search I go. I think this article summaries what you are looking for. http://thesunmagazine.org/archives/1882

I believe that's what you're wanting to know about. That the experiment was done.

Yes if our thoughts can make water look ugly and our cells can be taken out of our body... What are we doing to ourselves with our thinking?

You'll find Dean Radin has written similar about the collective mind, that we tune in to disasters and react before we know of the disasters at a non-conscious level. Much more details. Not sure if he features in What the Bleep.

Alex

Kieran #82508 11/08/13 08:09 PM
Kieran Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Alex thanks for that. The article on Backster is fascinating reading. So I decided to go on the offensive again and surf the net for articles and low and behold. I found a great site www.eftuniverse.com on the effect of emotions on blood cells. It includes images of the change in structure of these blood cells relative to changed emotional states of the donor.relly worth a look.Brilliant stuff.
Regards
Kieran

Kieran #82516 11/11/13 09:02 AM

EFT is a great tool for dealing with emotions. I didn't locate the articles you mentioned. Do you have a more direct link?

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved