Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#82402 10/10/13 03:36 PM
OP Offline

Hi I am new to the forum. I hope someone can give me advice. My husband and I have been invited to spend Xmas with my son and daughter-in-law with her family. I know it is a lovely idea and gives us time with our grandson. The problem is her family. We have never got on with them especially her brother due to alcohol abuse and he get quite out of hand. Now we are busy doing the missing secret. Which clearing method do you think would help us? Also how would I describe this block? Not going there for Xmas is something I do not want to do as we are only just mending a large rift with my son. I think I also need to mention that my son and dauggter in law are unaware of how we feel.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I'm more inclined to recommend the Paraliminals Positive Relationship. Ideal whenever you need to deal with someone who pushes your buttons. And Holiday Cheer Paraliminal.

Alex

This is my first time responding as I also just joined the forum. I guess what I would say is to also concentrate your focus and attention on the positive interactions with your son, daughter-in-law, and grandson. (I have not done the missing secret, but am an effortless success user.)

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved