Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Chris78 Offline OP
OP Offline

I find it difficult in Jeddah's meditation(s) to feel love (first intention of meditation 2, Intention and Feedback) and to smile (at the end of all meditations?) in Jeddah's exercises. Does this come with practice or is there a more direct way to free up possible "blockages" to make this come spontaneously rather than having to practice it?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Chris!

Your facility with both will improve as you continue to progress through the meditations. You will also notice that some days it is easier to tune in and follow through on Jeddah’s suggestions than others.

You might try opening your heart to feel love and smiling throughout your day, even when you are not in a meditative state. Experiment with “mini” sessions when you are sitting at a stop light, preparing your food, right before you go to sleep, etc. Try smiling at people throughout your day, as well. You may very well brighten their lives, just when they need it, and the reciprocal connection will also open your heart.

One other aspect that will probably help significantly is when you move into the Energy Centers meditation later in the course. As you activate and energize the individual centers, there is often a cumulative and spontaneous opening of all of them.

Stay the course, and I’m sure things will gradually (or suddenly!) shift and open up for you.

Lots of love,
Wendy

Hi Chris
I have had the same problem for many years. I almost always got really angry when trying to feel love through intention, and rarely felt it at other times.
However, I discovered that welcoming everything, every single thing, is just like loving everything. So when I walk around daily I simply let everything be as it is and welcome it, feel it (love it). You can compare it to The Sedona Method where you always start by welcoming the feeling, thoughts etc. or the clearing method ho'oponopono where you say "I love you" to everything.
It has helped me get into the state of love and simoultaneuosly it helps to solve everyday challenges that may arise.
I hope that it helps you.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Chris78!

As you continue to work with Jeddah’s materials, you will definitely find it easier to feel love and to smile. As I’m not sure where you are in your studies, or what programs you have I’m just going to give you a few basic pointers here.

Often when people aren’t able to feel love, it is because their love of self is not very well developed. When you don’t love yourself, it is very challenging to love others. In the fourth meditation of the Seeds of Enlightenment program, Jeddah refers to the upper fourth energy center, which is midway between the heart center and the throat center. This center is intimately linked with your ability to love and accept yourself.

Work with that center. Imagine its rose pink light expanding and intensifying. Many people will feel this energy radiating inward as well as outward. As it loosens and opens, self acceptance and inner love will grow and you will gradually come to understand your own perfection and completeness.

If you are working with the Embracing Freedom program, you will find the meditations on Self Responsibility and Self Acceptance helpful. As the whole Changing the Paradigm series is oriented around expanding your capacity to love and remembrance of your own radiance and perfection, you really can’t go wrong!

As for the smiling, the increasing lightness and levity as you proceed will definitely make that easier (and probably impossible not to do)! Just accept where you’re at now as a part of your journey and step into the Trust and Surrender that will allow it all to happen.

All the best to you!
With love,
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved