Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81863 06/07/13 01:17 PM
ggekko Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear all,

I had Jeddah's CDs for a long time but didn't have the time to meditate. Fortunately, I can do it now. So I am realy excited about the journey that will begin.

I started with Meditation 1, 2 and 3, but there are some concepts that I didn't really fully understand. Maybe you could help me? Here are my questions (sorry for the questions you could think are obvious)

1. What is exactly Awareness? what is then "Conscious Awareness"?

2. And what is what Jeddah calls "Sea of Awareness"? Is it the energy of life that surrounds us? Is it what could be called "God" by some of us?

3. From Meditation 2, I understand that the energy surrounding us can be influenced by our intention (and not by our thoughts), i.e. if my intention is to love someone, then I can feel the love. Why Jeddah is saying that we hold an intention and that we are not sending an intention?

4. I also have difficulties understanding the relationship between intention/thought, the Sea of Awareness, and the experience we have of the intention.

Though I have many other questions, I will stop here for today! smile

Many thanks for your help

Best,
Stéphane

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi ggekko!

Sorry for this tardy response. I have been out of town and the person who was supposed to be monitoring the forum (and who shall remain unnamed) must have forgotten to check it!

The dictionary definition of awareness is a sense of being mindful or heedful – paying attention to what is going on around you. When Jeddah references “conscious awareness” she is speaking of a state in which you are purposefully conscious of what is going on. The more you work with Jeddah’s materials, the more you will notice not only what is going on around you, but what is going on inside you.

This awareness enables you to notice cause and effect, how what is going on internally impacts the sea of energy in which we exist. The outcomes we create become more consciously purposeful. We recognize that we have and have always had the power to change our perception of our world and consequently our experience of it. Ultimately this leads to a state of self acceptance and self responsibility that is incredibly liberating.

The “Sea of Awareness” (the ocean of energy in which we exist and of which we are a part) provides an infinite supply of energy which is always accessible and which is malleable. It will follow the instructions we give it by setting and holding intentions. When you hold an intention you are creating the space and availability for whatever you intend to come to pass.

As you continue to do these meditations, you will notice more and more regularly the relationships between the thoughts you think, the intentions you put out and the responsiveness of the Sea of Awareness to those intentions. Because we are all part of the same source energy field, you will also become increasingly aware of the interrelatedness of all the aspects in which this energy manifests.

You have embarked on a wonderful journey!

Much love,
Wendy

ggekko Offline OP
OP Offline

Many thanks for the explanations. They are very useful to me!!

I have one other question: what would be your advice regarding books I could read between meditations?

Warm wishes,
Stephane

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again!

Jeddah doesn't really recommend reading materials, because you can only access a true understanding of existence experientially. That being said, however, she mentioned the following during a teleseminar series we did with her. She referred to them as being "true reflections of the truth."

Pat Rodegast and Judith Stanton
Emmanuel’s Book: A Manual for Living Comfortably in the Cosmos
Emmanuel’s Book II: The Choice for Love
Emmanuel’s Book III: What is an Angel Doing Here?

Mary Margaret Moore
From the Heart of a Gentle Brother
Reflections of an Elder Brother: Awakening from the Dream
I Come as a Brother

Esther Hicks and Jerry Hicks
Ask and It Is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires
Money and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health and Happiness
The Teachings of Abraham: The Master Course CD Program
The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships
The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent: Living the Art of Allowing
The Law of Attraction

Enjoy!
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved