Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#81796 05/24/13 11:08 AM
Jesper Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, When I use my intention in the meditations, where should my focus be? The heart, the head or in the entire body from head to toes? What difference will it have wether I have my awareness in one place instead of the other?
I have heard that the head envisions what is possible (fx goals), and then the heart carries the vision out into the world, which should suggest that my focus preferebly is in my heart. However, I am better connected to my upper energy centers, hence, it is more difficult for me to have my focus in my heart. Hope you can help.

Thanks a lot!
BR Jesper

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

With Paraliminals just listen down the middle.

Alex

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi Jesper!

As you posted your question on the Jeddah Mali forum, am I correct in assuming that you are working with her mediations and not the paraliminals?

If so, you are going to create the languaging of your intentions with your head. When you actually start radiating that intention out it can be a full body experience, but I think you are correct that the heart tends to be the center that really energizes and activates it. That being said, however, I often feel that my more spiritually oriented intentions are activated by my upper three centers as much as by my heart. I would experiment and see what seems to be most impactful for you.

All the best!
Wendy

Jesper Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks to both of you! But yes it was regarding Seeds of Enlightenment.

So if I understand it correctly, no energy center is "better" than the other, hence I should simply see what feels right and most appropriate to me and in the given situation?

Thanks again!
Jesper

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Hi again, Jesper!

You are right. Trusting our own inner knowing and going with the flow is a huge component of meditation, and life in general. I think the "Trust and Surrender" meditation is the one most re-visited by almost all of us!

XO
Wendy

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved