Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#80889 12/15/12 05:42 PM
OP Offline

Hi everyone! With the Dowsing Rods is possible to find anything you want? E.g. let's say I want to find a good hotel in a particular town would it be useful to use the rods for this. I have years ago seen Meta-Physicists use very similar rods to seek out strange phenomenons. And if so, how do I use it for that particular task? Thanks GUILLAUME.

Learning Strategies Admin

Hey, I'm surprised no one answered this. The answer is yes it's possible to make choices using dowsing tools. You can use the rods but for what you suggest people find the pendulum easier. It's a matter of forming the right question for yes and no answer.

Like for the hotel, you'd look at what's available in the area after working out it's where you need it to be.

Then ask permissions, and check that your yes no responses haven't changed. Then ask the question what concerns you about the hotel. Assuming you want to sleep well -Q, quiet enough -Q, easy to get to-Q, right priced eateries nearby-Q

I'd make a list of my needs and then run the hotels through the dowsing tool of choice. Then finish up with the question is this the best choice?

If you get no for all of them then there's probably a hotel you overlooked wink

Alex

OP Offline

Thank you Alex for replying to my post, much appreciated. I just needed clarification on this which was exactly what I wanted. I was also looking in particular at Weird Phenomenons, which what I wanted after a book I read a while ago. It's not a big problem if people haven't replied (before you did), I'm OK with that. Now I can look more deeper into something I was working on. Take care. GUILLAUME.

OP Offline

Hi again Alex! In reference to the topic I was doing some research into something & I did find it. I don't want to tell you too much on this as this is a very private matter, but, what I can say it is to do with my past life when I was 1 of my ancestors from France. Also, I have suspected this for a very, very long time since I was a child...it's quite extraordinary! Take care & thanks for your help. GUILLAUME.

Sounds cool.

Alex

OP Offline

Thank you.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved