Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
OP Offline

In the old days, photoreading could have been considered "magic" or "supernatural".

There's a character by the name of St. Germain, who it is alleged that he could wave his hand over books and know the information in them, without having to read them.

It was said that St. Germain was a genius, knew how to speak at least 12 different languages fluently, and that natives of the countries he visited thought he was one of their own, due to his mastery over the languages.

Edgar Cayce was also said to have fallen asleep on top of his school books as a boy and able to know what was in them. There are thousands of transcripts of Edgar Cayce helping to cure illnesses that doctors didn't even have a name for back then.

Although it is disputed whether or not St. Germain was an actual person, and it is disputed whether Edgar Cayce was a "real" psychic, (whatever that means), I am very interested in the idea of a person being to take implicit learning to such an advanced level as to call it "psychic" or "magic" or supernatural.

Arthur C. Clarke said "Any sufficiently advanced form of technology is indistinguishable from magic".

Having said that, can we take this photoreading technology and advance it beyond the current known levels?

Do you think there's room for a little magic in the recipe of this technological experience?

Throughout history in every culture around the globe, there are always characters that were able to practice what we would call implicit learning in our day, but back then it was called magic or genius.

Paul Scheele makes mention in his book that you already know all the information , and that you're simply using photoreading and the steps of activation to remember the information.

This idea is nothing new, and quite ancient, but it changes your perception and ability to remember the information if you think of yourself as activating what's already inside of you as opposed to putting information in from the outside.

So here's my point: Information on its own, Ideas on their own is where the gold is for me.

Whether or not anyone's ever teleported or time traveled, it's the Idea of that which can cause a change and affect your perception and life.

I have done some superficial research into teleportation and time travel and I discovered that the ancient Egyptian rituals of worship of their deities were actually rituals to open energy portals of time travel.

Also, a lot of "hypnosis" is done with the idea of time travel and teleportation. Then you've got remote viewing with former government officials saying that the military conducts remote viewing studies secretly.

Have you any experience of your senses being heighted before, during or after photoreading?

What books would you recommend on time travel, teleportation, ESP, etc? Just for entertainment purposes, of course.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

At the PhotoReading Retreats we often held our hand out over the books to select books to work with.

The technique of pulling information from books without opening them Paul and Pete affectionately call photo-sucking. Be interesting attempting this on the internet rather than physical books.

Books on Time Travel (I prefer remote viewing than time travel) ESP etc depends on your level. There are a few books that are more real on technique and less on fluff.

The author that comes to mind is Billy Roberts (deceased to my understanding - wrote a series of books on psychic skills) And Anne Jirsch who talks about future progression (rather than past life) and intuitive skills.

Alex

Hi Magickdoggie! Loved your topic - absolutely awesome! I have to admit I have been myself researching on Time Travel & have many books. I'm not a Scientist or anything like it though I did a Foundation Degree in Science & Engineering (in UK); my ambition is to go to a Canadian Uni & study a BA in Philosophy. Anyway, you asked about books on Time Travel; I can give you a few: Time Storms by Jenny Randles, that's a good book, I read it before I had the PR course-pack plus I just got another book by the same author called 'Time Travel' & also I had just ordered Time Barrier again by the same author. I like to recommend these books as well by an author named Anthony Peake - this guy is a genius; these are his books: Is there life after death?; The Daemon; Out-of-body experience & Labyrinth of Time. I already read Labyrinth of Time last year (his 4th book) & I had just acquired the other 3 from Amazon. When Time Barrier arrives I'm going to PR Anthony Peake's 1st 3 books I mentioned with Time Travel & Time Barrier. And I would recommend 2 more books: How to build a time machine by Paul Davies & The Time Traveller by Ronald Mallet...see what you think.

Best regards,

Guillaume.

OP Offline

Thanks for those two authors, I'm heading to the main LA public library today and a couple of bookstores to look them up. Can you tell me more about "photosucking"? Does Paul have any books about this?

OP Offline

Hi Guillame,
Nice to meet you! Thanks for the recommendations. I will be heading to the library and taking this list along with the other ones from Alex and looking these up.

Just curious, is Ronald Mallet the same person who is a physicist and was the first to be able to teleport tiny subatomic particles a few micro seconds back in time?

How far along on this research are you? Do you want to start an ongoing discussion about our findings on this?

Regards
Magick doggie

Hi Magickdoggie! Thanks for your reply, it was great to hear from you & nice to meet you too. Firstly, about Ron Mallet, yes he is the same one that you mentioned what he did. His book 'The Time Traveller' I have only PR it but, I will read it at some point. Secondly, about my research I have from associated books I PR & mind-map I may have a few answers/clues, I'll need to dig out the mind-maps to see again. When Time Barrier arrives as I mentioned I will PR with the other books...I feel very strongly that I will get some more concrete answers. And lastly, you asked about starting an ongoing discussion about our findings, I would ABSOLUTELY love to do it. When I saw that question a little voice in my head said "go for it!" & I want to really do this.

Take care!

GUILLAUME.

Hi Magickdoggie! I forgot to ask in my last message, how do you want to start a discussion on the above topic?

Also, more interestingly, I've got something to tell you that might interest you & it is to do with Tarot Cards...this can be put on the discussion when it starts.

GUILLAUME.

GOOD NEWS Magickdoggie! The book I ordered "Time Barrier" by Jenny Randles has arrived today. So what I'm going to do is PR the 5 books I mentioned & see what results I uncover. GUILLAUME.

Hi Magickdoggie, I hope you're reading this. What it is I had PR all the 5 books I mentioned before; it did take make a long time to mind-map each book but, it was worth it in the end. I am beginning to get 2 concrete answers especially 1 from the Breaking the Time Barrier by Jenny Randles I was absolutely astonished by the result! Talk about a BIG surprise! GUILLAUME.

OP Offline

Hi there Guillame, it's been some time since you photoread adn activated the books. What kinds of experiences have you had?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved