Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
4space Offline OP
OP Offline

If I cure a negative vortex and days, weeks or months later remove the rods, does the negative vortex come back?

Hi 4space,

You could always cure it and once the cure is in place ask the rods.

We are working with energy here, energy can and does change/move quite quickly. It is possible that the vortex is only temporary, there could be a small shift within the earth that would cause the negative vortex to no longer be a problem.

The great thing is, dowsing rods can help you to answer this question as each situation will be different.

Love,
Damien

Hi there 4space
I have successfully cured a negative vortex and removed the rods by locating and marking the lay lines with rods, just back from the intersection, and the mentally redirected the weaker line to cross the stronger one at right angles. I have also managed to use a similar technique to relocate a cured vortex from under my bed so that my wife could sleep. It is still where I moved it 12 months later. You are only limited by your imagination.
Cheers pete;-)

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved