Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi Guys/Gals

Only in my own house I get cures that fail regularly. The background stress measures at 6-7ish but I get a transient impulse which can measure in the 80-100 mark.
The cures are usually overcome in the middle of the night and often are accompanied with a number of wandering spirits.
This has on occasion occured several times in one night.
I used to get horrible dreams but now wake up and deal with it as soon as it happens.
The tubes of light I put around myself and my property also get breached?
I have found an article (http://www.friendly-ghosts.com/defeating.html) which talks about 5th dimension entities attacking us light workers and, using their recommendations, provided some temporary relief. Can anyone else relate to this or provide me with some further wisdom.

cheers

Pete

Hi Peter,

I can relate to you but I have an elemental that is really hating humanity and attacks us regularly. The elemental loves to give us pure pain. It sounds absolutely strange but this is what has been happening. We had 3 astral wild life here in the house with it and they wreaked havoc too on us. We thought we were going insane until we worked with an energy person who helped us alot. Unfortunately until the Deva comes back to this area we cannot get the elemental removed. It breaks through every cure so easily and other things were able to come through. Just as you said in the middle of the night.

I have 2 things that we were told to try.
When we worked with the energy person they said to take your energy and burn them with it. They will act like you haven't hurt it but you hurt them terribly.

The other thing we were told was to ask the angels for help. Particularly, Arch Angel Michael. Because of free will angels cannot help you until you ask for their help, protection, guidance, rid of negativity and other things. Arch Angel Michael is the one you need to call. He is the protector, if you feel like something is negative in your house he will get rid of it for you and help you. You can also ask the angels to live with you and they will stay with you without taking away from anyone else's needs. They have no time restriction and can be in many places at one time.

I learnt the angel information from Doreen Virtue. Her information with the angels has helped me tremendously. Along with learning things that I never knew.

The only thing that I have been able to do to get it to leave me alone some and cause less pain when I protect myself with the burning it back.
I found that the Tubes of light - it can go right through all the protection. I have done many different levels of protection and fighting back is the only things that has helped us.

In fact we were told the protection to put around us and our home is like bubbles but they are a shiny metal and made with your energy which will stop things from being able to come through. I know this works because I have had 3 different people tell me that there is a protection around this apartment.

We have been told to move asap from our place because without the Deva here to help we are sitting ducks so to speak.
I understand your situation and I hope from the information I gave you it will help in some small way to give you protection and some comfort through the night.

Sincerely,

RMGMKS

OP Offline

Thanks RMGMKS
I will add your help into the melting pot of things to try.

Cheers

Pete

Interesting topic. May I add here that it is what you focus upon that draws your attention. So try this - stop giving these things any more attention. Just ignore it and send love instead. Love is a powerful force and nothing comes close to it. Try this, give "the energy" love when you feel it is there and politely as that it leave your space. Continue to send loving thoughts towards it, just as you would help a person physically get over their problem. Works wonders all the time! Let me know how it goes.

Dear Sandeep,

You are right. Love is the most powerful energy on earth and it can do wonders ! I am in Cochin, Kerala.

Dr.Savithri Krishnan

Agree, Love is the answer!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved