Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CalinUT Offline OP
OP Offline

I'm new to Dowsing. Did the house last night. Raised overall average of house from negative 2 to plus 4. What I found and don't know if it's normal, after dealing with Geopathic Stress Lines, I would come back and find Interference Lines almost on top. Is this normal?

Hi CalinUT

Dowsing can be like peeling an onion in that there can be several layers. Sometimes the geopathic stress can be so much more powerfull than another adjacent more subtle stress and might not be uncovered until the first stress has been cured and things settle down. The same can be said for negative vortices which can be so overpowering that the other stresses are not that apparent until you have cured them, and that is why you do the dowsing in the order that marie gives us.
Think of a black figure moving through a dark room and being virtually invisble and yet once the darkness has been removed it stands out ;-)
It took me a couple of go's to get my place all sorted and things do change that require us to recheck things periodically.
I have come across interference lines virtually on top of GS lines. Just place another appropriate cure rod with the intent to cure the interference line or I have gotten away with putting the intent into the one rod to cure both stresses, and been successful.
cheers

Pete ;-)

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved