Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Dear Fellow New Yorkers,

After reading Marci's "Happy for Reason" book, it has inspired me to initiate a support group in the Manhattan/NJ/LI area. Ideally we could begin by meeting monthly to share our joyous experiences and journey as we strive for achieving that illusive "Happy for No Reason" goal.

Through the group's conscious we would establish how to begin our group sessions, what the forum shall be, how to proceed using the book as our guiding source of direction, where to meet (I would be willing to rent a Church basement somewhere in Manhattan to get us started), etc. etc.

I would love to hear from other Happiness seekers in the area willing to commit to initiating a person-to-person group session in the NYC area. Drop me a line and provide suggestions and feedback for proceeding.

Looking forward to hear from all our fellow "Happy for No Reason" seekers.

Kind Regards,
Jerry K.

I'm a happy person who works in NYC every other week. I may be able to join you, please keep me posted. I work Downtown near WTC.

Be well!

Tina

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved