Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

hi there beautiful people \:\)
i just finished reading happy for no reason and i am re reading it now \:\) it is one of the greatest books i ever read
i feel i am much happier form the moment i read the title \:\)
i will like to talk about it so be free to write

Learning Strategies Admin

Hi Sumaya. What part of the book resonated with you most?

AlexK

hi there Alex \:\)
i really liked the book so much .. i am still carrying it around and re reading it \:\) i have a new best friend .. the most important thing in life is to be happy .. it seems all we did before is run after goals .. try to catch a little of happiness .. didn't realize before that you can be happy for no reason at all .. after i read this book i felt that finally i have the missing link and suddenly everything makes since to me .. today i was thinking about a problem i am facing these days .. and i swear i heard a whisper from within saying focus on the solution .. and the solution was don't think so much just enjoy the moment \:\) suddenly i realized how beautiful the sky was .. and all i could hear is my own heart pounding .. and i never felt happier \:\) we will talk more c u

I love this.

Quote:
don't think so much just enjoy the moment
It's true that the problem may not really be a problem in the moment. But rather a perceived problem that is robbing us of the moment.

I just had a "problem" on my private forum it was robbing me of my happiness until I made the conscious decision just to leave it. In reality it's not even my problem but someone else's perception I was having a problem with. To me it just highlights how much more happiness there is when we "don't think so much just enjoy the moment."

AlexK

i am deeply in love with a man lets call him moe .. in the part of the world that i am living in .. marriges are usually arranged throught the family .. they are not (forced) .. but (arranged) .. now i have some guy who i don't know coming to engage me through his family .. everyone is telling me that he is my perfect match .. this is really driving me crazy ..until i realized that moe love is in my heart .. no one can take it away from me no matter what .. i believe in God .. i believe in love .. there are many lessons i can learn form my stituation .. but right now all i have to do is wait and see .. and enjoy the moment \:\)

i think that the best solution for me right now is to let go .. and find a new goal in my life .. it is the best time to practice happy for no reason and build a strong foundation for it .. plus i updated my weight loss plan because i need more time for myself away from everyone and everything ..

What part of the book are you electing to work with over the next couple of days, Sumaya?

AlexK

i can not specify now .. but there are two things i want to work on: parcticing letting go of my fears and the need to be right, and trusting the universe more .. i am trying to question my thoughts .. whenever something like i will be married to a guy that i don't love comes up .. i say maybe lets see what will happen .. i let go of the thought and enjoy whatever i am doing at the moment .. wish me luck \:\) .. any advice ?

Pages 95 - 106 There are two exercises in those pages that might help you go deeper with questioning the thoughts and Letting Go.

Try letting go of happy thoughts and see what happens ;\)

AlexK

Hello,

I'm interested in joining a support group. Did you set one up? I see this post is a couple of months old. It took me awhile to finish reading my book since I wanted to absorb everything. Please let me know. Thanks.

Jill

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved