Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

I'm going to go back and review the first exercise and, if anyone is interested, we can start there????

I think that would be a great place to start. I wonder if maybe you should start a new thread for each chapter or exercise? Might keep things a bit more tidy?

That sounds great. According to the HFNR Workbook, the first exercise is Focus on Solutions. So I will start a new thread, call it HFNR-1, reproduce there and we can begin sharing?

Hi, I started a new thread called HFNR - 1 Focus on Solution to begin reading about and talking about this first exercise. Please join us.

Hi Boxrox,

I started our first exercise as a new thread called HFNR - 1 Focus on Solution. I figure we can keep it going as a thread and those that want to share and give feedback can do so. then we will try that again with the rest of the exercises . Hope you will particpate.

hello all - read the book a month or so ago and just finished listening to the audiobook - it was so inspiring!! I live in the USA in Connecticut, and don't think there are any groups formed here yet - but love the idea of starting one here online!

Hello everyone. I just finished the book (is there a workbook too?). This has been a rocky year for me so far, with many more changes coming up. Although I consider myself to be quite positive and happy, the recent issues seem to be turning that around in a negative way. I live in the country, so commuting to a support is a bit of a challenge, particularly with the price of fuel! I would love to participate online (not sure the best way to do this). I plan to put a "blame/complain" money jar in my kitchen...should be able to save up for a trip in no time, ha ha.

Learning Strategies Admin

Meanwhile I suggest you put out there how you would like the support group online to work.

Suggestions?

What do you think you can offer others.

What can others offer you in the way of support?

Which of the processes are you using and which one would you like help with?

AlexK

Thanks Alex. I figured out what "thread" meant in one of the previous posts and some of the other members already have a great process in place. What can others offer? Support. What can I offer? Support. I'm on a mission to be happy for no reason in ALL areas of my life.

That's interesting but just what is support. I think it means different things to everyone. \:\)

Alex

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved