Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I just received my Spring Forest Qigong Deluxe Kit which includes Level One and Level Two. I noticed that the exercises for the breasts are in Level Two. I have a lump in my right breast and was hoping to jump right in to heal it. I am very worried that it will take me quite a while to get to Level Two and in the meantime I have this lump which is growing. I need advice, please, as to whether I should just continue with the program...or should I request healing at Spring Forest (distance or by phone) and then continue with my Deluxe Kit? Any advice would be welcomed and I thank you for reading this message.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha carolese,

You can go right into the Level Two course and work with any section you choose.

Master Lin teaches Level One and Two back to back. You can be learning the active exercises from Level One and learning and practicing the healing steps of Level Two at the same time. Working on others assists your own healing and growth.

There are a lot of helpful technique in the Level Two course which you can do yourself, and actually, you can work on yourself with the Level Two healing steps as well. Just find yourself a mirror, or visualize your body in the chair in front of you.

Much Love,

Shawn

OP Offline

Aloha Shawn,

Mahalo nui loa for your kokua. I am having phone sessions with Master Lin but your information has led me in the right direction to participate in my own healing.

A hui hou,
Carolese

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved