Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#3145 06/22/01 07:29 PM
tracey Offline OP
OP Offline

I've been using the paraliminals for a couple months now, but think I need to alter when I listen to my paraliminals since I tend to listen to them at night when I'm tired and I always sleep while listening, and wake up at the end. I'm not sure how effective they are working for me. I listened to Self-Esteem Supercharger the other morning when I woke up, I had a fantastic day. I was confident when I spoke with my boss about important issues and I didn't get emotional (crying) when I talked about personal issues for me. It was a success! I'd like to have more success with the following tapes: Automatic Pilot, Memory Supercharger, and Get Around to It. Any suggestions? Thanks!

If you conciously tell yourself what you want to accomplish, when you start the tape, you can let your mind handle the rest. Since you wake up when Paul tells you to, it shows your subconcious mind is listening. So, ust ride with it for a while and see where it takes you.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved