Hands down, the most popular Paraliminal is Prosperity. It has been since the day we first introduced it. Since it is featured on the final day of the upcoming Ultimate You Mindfest online event, let’s go through important tips to help you get the most from it:
• When you hear yourself complaining about the way things are, you are using your conversations to keep yourself stuck. Stop it. Ask yourself “What do I want instead?” Your answer to that question becomes your goal for the next time you listen to your Prosperity Paraliminal.
• When you feel hemmed in by circumstances, you are probably feeling lack or limitation. That feeling may be that the world is causing your emotional state, rather than you creating the state you desire and influencing the world. Examples include the student who obsesses about finals, the person who worries about taxes, the homeowner concerned about getting repairs handled, and the employee overwhelmed about a big project. Whatever the felt limitation, use Prosperity to attract what you need.
• Prosperity can be used for many goals. One use that many people enjoy is to create a quick energy boost during a project. Not only does the listening give you a much needed rest, it also puts you back on your feet with increased confidence and vision for the results you strive to create.
• Before sleep, Prosperity is the choice of many who want to wake up more refreshed and rested. The optimistic feeling that greets you when you open your eyes to the new day is pure joy.
• The recommended listening schedule for Prosperity varies depending on the desired goal and your history of lack or limitation. Generally, one to three listening sessions is sufficient for each goal, and you may want to reinforce it two or three weeks in the future. For deeply imbedded feelings of lack, listen to Prosperity daily for one week, then listen weekly or whenever you want to reaffirm your power in life.
• You can certainly use Prosperity for increasing financial wealth. Set your desired outcome as receiving money. Based on the experience of customers, however, we encourage you to think about what you intend to do with the money. Set your goal as an expanded wardrobe, travel, new furniture, financial freedom, education, computer, or whatever you want. Be creative and be open to things you may not have considered. For example, if you want money for buying a new car you can use Prosperity to receive a good price on a specific model or a good price on a car that meets a list of your specific needs. You may be attracted to a better car at a better price that meets your needs. It will probably be a car you had not considered but fits better with your life and gives you more enjoyment.
• To expand the ways you can receive abundance, think of other ways of stating what you desire. For example, instead of asking for an A in school, ask for a better understanding of the subject and for ways to demonstrate your knowledge. Then you may receive an A in the class, a lasting education, a better quality of life, and a greater income.
• Be positive when answering the questions at the beginning of the recording. Avoid using negative words or stating your desired experiences as “not wanting” to do or have something. Instead of “not wanting to feel depressed,” choose “wanting to feel alive, alert, and positive.” Instead of “not wanting to be overweight,” choose “wanting to reach and maintain your ideal weight.”
If your desired experience is to be free of aches and pains, you could say “I want health and well-being throughout my body, especially in (specify the area).” Stating your desired result in positive terms allows your brain to easily locate the resources you need and create the results you want.
• When stating your desired experience for the listening session, avoid words with a negative emotional charge for you. For example, if you are having financial problems, avoid focusing on the words “owe” or “debt.” Instead use your equivalent to “financial abundance” or “increased riches.” If you don’t like your job, avoid focusing on images, feelings, and words about your job. Instead, you might state your desired experience as “a rewarding and fulfilling work experience that meets or exceeds my needs and expectations.” Always make sure you know what you mean by the words you choose. The key to a good goal statement is to communicate positive images and feelings that your mind can actualize.
• When listening to Prosperity multiple times for a single goal, state your desired experience in various ways to optimize your choices.
Be creative, and you’ll find endless ways of using Prosperity to maximize your potential.