I hope you’ve enjoyed the last couple of weeks of articles that Marci Shimoff wrote on love and love for no reason.
I’ve always been amazed by her ability to take on subjects such as happiness and love and then create an easy-to-follow program to allow anyone to bring more of it into their lives.
She dives in headfirst and emerges with jewels!
If you haven’t done her Happy for No Reason personal learning course and consider getting it for yourself today.
Marci will lead you through specific practices to raise the level of happiness you experience in your life. This is a true, lasting happiness that isn’t dependent on anyone, anything, or any situation. It’s very powerful. And it endures.
Her course includes a guidebook and eight audio CDs that, which contain:
- A course introduction.
- The Seven Steps to being happy from the inside out.
- Fourteen interviews with experts in a wide range of fields.
- Exercises for centering yourself, relaxing, and promoting your well-being.
- Accelerated learning componenets to help you learn effectively and efficiently.
You’ll go on a journey that has four distinct phases:
* Gearing up for your journey – This section introduces the key ideas and transformational tools you’ll use to build your inner Home for Happiness.
* Mapping your destination – Here you’ll determine your personal happiness goals—where you want to be at the completion of this course.
* Building your home for happiness – In this section you’ll explore the Seven Steps of Happiness and the 21 Happiness Habits. You’ll complete corresponding exercises that will enhance your experience.
* Living in your home for happiness – This section includes an assessment, Happiness Booster exercises, and other happiness resources to help you maintain a state of inner peace and well-being.
If you’d like more happiness in your life, along with all of the rights and privileges it brings, then dive into Marci’s Happy for No Reason course. You can order it here.