After two listenings, I thought I would give an update on the GC product.
At this point, it is the most satisfying product since Natural Brilliance. It is an excellent combination of techniques focused on helping you strengthen the connection between your conscious and other than conscious mind.
There is a good mix of experiential exercises and informational content. Interesting scientific background is brought in as supporting data. The Fast Forward sessions are quite interesting.
How does it compare to The Einstein Factor book?
- Dr. Wenger's exercises are much easier to follow when you are led through them, rather than having to refer back to a book.
- You get the long promised Direct Learning content!
- You get two paraliminals
- You get a more focused approach to the exercises that leaves out a lot of the anecdotal content from The Einstein Factor and includes more recent scientific support.
- You get a nice emphasis in decoding your images.
How does it compare to The Einstein Factor tape set?
- All of the above, plus, it's more polished and direct
- You get a session on lucid dreaming
- The workbook is MUCH better
- Everything seems more cohesive
In the end, you understand the power and differing capabilities offered by the various techniques. You see how the techniques complement each other and, as a result, have a more complete toolkit. You get a product that is devoted to not only helping you use the techniques, but also to helping you extract the content from your experiences.
The Direct Learning session is much more complete than the coverage in the Natural Brilliance book. In addition, you get a session aimed at helping you activate the direct learned content.
This is a fun product that begins producing results very rapidly.