Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
zscsr Offline OP
OP Offline

Last night,i begin to photoread my first book.The book is ABSOLUTELY DON'T STUDY ENGLISH.
I followed the steps on the PR book,and i found out 21 trigger words.Then i photoreaded.As i photoreaded,i felt relax,and felt concentrated most of the time.However i may think another thing,but that doesnot disturb me.I could put it away soon and concentrated again.Did it influence my effect?After finishing it,i went to sheep,but i could dream nothing.
Today morning,i started to activate.I asked myself the first question:what is the steps of the learning system.I found the answer very quickly,because i saw it when i previewed.I meant I could turn out the page without superreading.Can i do that in such a way?
Then i drew a mind map.I started to ask myself another question:how can i do the first step.I looked at the table of contents and found somewhere to start superreading.While i superread,i was easy to disturb by the bold word and there wasn't the answer.Finally,even though i found the answer,i felt that i found it by consciousness not by communicating with subconsciousness or intuition.Does it matter?By the way,i superread each page 4 second.Does it all right?
Some questions i asked,i didn't found the answer.Because there isn't any answer about that.
I feel so disappointed.Because i could find the answer without PR.While i PR,i have to spend more time.
But i believe PR will be better after i practise it more.
who can give me some advise or help? I am really in trouble.
Thanks a lot!

Hi

In reply to another question you posted, someone replied that your new neural connections hadn't all been made yet since you're so new at this skill.

It takes weeks of use every day to create those new connections in your brain so you can access the information you're Photoreading today. This is normal. Just keep working on it, and don't stress about the results. It helps if you can have a light and playful attitude toward the entire process.

So, relax. You're doing fine. And . . . all the information you've already Photoread is still there, waiting to be found. You won't lose it, so you could activate any time.

Just keep trying, and you will create those new brain connections and make progress in your goals.

~Best wishes

~Grey

Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.

zscsr Offline OP
OP Offline

Grey
thanks a lot.
i really want to know:
While i superread,i was easy to pay attention to the bold word and there wasn't the answer.
i feel so disappointed about that.
can you help me again?
thanks!
~Best wishes

~zscsr

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Check your questions and your purpose. What is it you want to know?

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved