Hello Jacktuff13, thanks for your reply.
I totally agree with you that people first try to find discouriging 'facts' about these relative vage techniques.
And so do i. But I also tried to find real good testimonials. (and not the ones one commerical sites like these)
I see people who put allot of effort in it but with no real results (like photoreading claims) hearning this it is hard for me to motivate myself.
My question for the people on this forum who has bought the product:
- what was your first 'photoreading/activating' experience, and how long does it took to get there. (when i have this experience then i know it works, at this moment i am randomly guessing the possible outcome)
- How is your progress doing?
- How long did it take to fully use photoreading. (fully means, when i give you a 200 page novel, you will have 1 hour to photoread/activiate it and you will have a 95% accuracy question hit ratio afterwards
- Is photoreading for everyone? When i try this for 1 month and haven't got any results i know i haven't got a good photographic memory (which i haven't)?
- What is your progress at school/work now you can photoread?
Thank you. Sorry for being skeptic
I just like to know the line between the marketing for this product and the real product/results.
For the people who really can photoread, respect!